And now it’s time for the laaaadies! Whether you need some ideas for your own wish list, or are looking for something for your girlfriends/ sister/ mom/ mother-in-law, etc. this is a pretty good starting off point. ;)
RELATED: Gift Guide for New Moms
1. Cupcake stand (for the hostess!)
2. Michael Kors watch (always a win- and I’m loving rose gold this year!)
3. Makeup gift set (so much fun for the makeup lover! Love this one, this one and this one!)
4. Faux fur throw (okay, this is from TARGET, you guys! Can you believe it?! I’m only kind of a little- okay, a lot– obsessed with this!) Also love this one and this one.
5. Socks (how cute are these- so festive! Loving these, these and these, too!)
6. Planner (I personally love getting a new planner for Christmas- it’s the perfect time to gift one! And this Kate Spade one is super cute- I already picked it up for myself! Also love this one!)
7. Latte bowls (so many color combos to choose from, and perfect for everyday use!)
8. Hunter rain boots (a pair of classic Wellies is the perfect Christmas gift! Lots of colors to choose from, too!)
9. Nail polish (opi’s alpine snow is the perfect winter white! And essie’s fiji is probably my favorite polish of all time)
10. Bucket bag (super cute and on trend! Less expensive- but still beautiful!- options here, here, here and here!)
11. Blanket scarf (a must-have item of the season!)
12. Sorel snow boots (have these and LOVE them!)
RELATED: Gift Guide for Her | Stocking Stuffers and Gift Guide for Her | Gift Guide for Him
What’s on your wish list this year?
Hi Katie! I love rose gold too! I just got the iPhone 6s because of the color. Can you please post a link where I can find a similar bucket bag? The one on the list is beautiful!! But it’s 224.00! Thanks!
YES- I got the same phone! SO excited for the rose gold! <3 And of course- I updated the post with more bucket bag options at a lower pricepoint! :) These in particular: here, here, here :)
Loving that watch! I’m into rose gold too, I’ve been thinking of getting one lately too, I have the silver tone runway watch but it would be nice to get the rose gold since it’s such a nice color. And the planner, I always love planners!
liz @ sundays with sophie
Yes, I have a gold watch, and just got the rose gold- it is SUCH a pretty color and perfect for mixing things up! And yes, planners are ALWAYS a good idea.
Love this list. Rose Gold forever!
P.S. Have you ever heard of The Giving Keys? Obsessed with them! Ordered a classic necklace for Ashley for the box I sent her, I got a custom one so I could put the word Beloved on it. It was awesome. They also help employ those who are transitioning out of homelessness so a great cause as well
Ahh I love that so much! What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Thanks for sharing :)