Alright, so we all know men are kiiiind of hard to shop for. It’s just… the facts. SO. I asked Zack for some input in throwing together this little gift guide for him, and I think we have some really great things that any guy on your list would be happy to unwrap!
1. sweater (for all those necessary holiday parties)
2. socks (so many fun ones to choose from, and the perfect stocking stuffer!)
3. baseball hat (in his favorite team!)
4. kershaw knife (according to Zack, one can never have too many knives. I don’t know- men and their knives… Also, Kershaw is the best)
5. cast iron skillet (for the chef!)
6. sneakers (always a good idea)
7. beanie (and one that he’ll actually wear!)
8. headphones (for the music lover, or to drown out outside noise)
9. Amazon Echo (the must-have tech item this year)
10. Herschel backpack (the coolest backpack for the coolest guy you know)
11. pajama pants (because everyone should get new pj’s for Christmas… isn’t that, like, a rule?)
12. wallet (this one’s nice and slim)
13. slippers (so cozy!)
Related: Gift Guide for Him and Baby | Gift Ideas for Husband | Gift Guide for Him
What are you getting your husband/boyfriend/brother/dad?
p.s. Did you see my Gift Guide for New Moms?
Ashley @ Running Bun
Hah my husband says the same thing about knives, I swear there is one in every room of our house.
Haha right?! Men and their knives… It’s a thing.
Great ideas! We have cast iron skillets, and they are awesome!
I was surprised at how inexpensive they are! And yes- they ARE awesome!
I’m bookmarking this post. My husband is sooo hard to shop for & these are great ideas. thanks xo
Ahh, I’m so glad!! :)
My boyfriend already has a ton of knives and uses a money clip instead of a wallet. So I’m “buying” him a trip next year — he’s always wanted to go see the Little League World Series so I’m paying for a trip for two (hopefully he takes me :p) to Philadelphia next year so we can go watch! I’m also getting him a vest and slippers! I’m so excited to see his reaction to the trip, I think it’s a great gift because we’ll be able to make so many awesome memories out of it!