1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself with a little family and enjoying everything life has thrown our way, whatever that will be. I see myself taking every single moment of every single day and making the very most of it all. And loving Zack even more than I do now, which is crazy to think about, but I know it will be true.
4. What has been the best moment of your life so far?
The best moment of my life was our wedding day. Everything was so happy, it was like I was living in a dream. Everyone I loved was still here within arm’s reach and my heart was so full I could burst.
5. What is your life theme song?
Gangsta’s Paradise. Duh.
6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die?
I want to have babies and I want those babies to know Jesus. That is my biggest purpose in life, I just know it.
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be?
I want to be a light in this world. I want to bring positivity and love everywhere I go.
8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc.) what would it be?
Zack and I would move to the beach right this moment. We would have our own little house in a small quiet beach town and run in the sand every morning and have picnics every evening. That is my dream.
9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life?
Standing right next to my momma’s bed as she slipped into heaven. That was and will forever be the hardest thing I’ve ever been through and something I will never be able to forget.
10. Summarize yourself in one word.