V-Day is just around the corner, so I had some fun and found some Valentines Day favorites. Give me allllll of the hearts and shades of red and pink, thank you very much!
Valentines Day favorites
(click on the picture to shop)
1. Diffuser. I love my essential oils, and nothing sets the tone in your home (or the mood… ;) better than some yummy smells pumping throughout! If you’ve been wanting to get some oils, I got you! Just click here and grab a starter kit (I love the premium starter kit that comes with a gorgeous diffuser and 12 oils, and also love the Thieves starter kit for all of the cleaning goodness)! If you have questions or need help signing up, holler at me! You can DM me, leave a comment here or email at [email protected]. :) And this cute diffuser is from Target (you’ll want a diffuser in every room, trust me)!
4. Personalized necklace. Made by Mary is my fave brand for all things personalized jewelry- I have quite a few of their pieces, and they’re all beautiful and great quality, and so special to me! I love this disk necklace– you choose how many and what goes on each one!
7. Let’s talk Valentine’s Day outfits. Dressing up for the holiday? This dress is so cute! I also looooove this skirt (pair with a chunky sweater like this). And this top would be adorbs with a pair of jeans. Going for ultimate comfort? These joggers + sweatshirt are the bomb.com.
RELATED: Valentine’s Day Outfit Inspiration
8. This is a fun book for couples, Zack and I have it and love doing it together! We recently got these couples cards and they make for fun conversation starters! I also love me a good photo book– I’m sentimental and these are the best kids of gifts in my opinion! Speaking of, this gorgeous heart picture frame is amazing (and one that I made myself) and this puzzle is so fun!
9. For the kids, we grabbed these super sweet Valentines from Minted (and personalized them!) and cute stickers so they can send to their friends. Ice cream here, Basketball here and Digger here! This year is different (no classroom parties, for one, at least for us) but we have to keep some normalcy and make it as magical as ever! Cheers to bringing the magic, no matter the situation!
Use code VDAYKATIE for 15% off Valentines gifts + free shipping! Good through 2/7. Shop here!
RELATED: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
What are your love day plans?