Recently, I feel like I have become more and more obsessed with all things BABY. I mean, being that I’m 30 weeks pregnant, it only makes sense, right? I put together a few fun little baby and maternity things that I’ve had my eye on lately. I’m already daydreaming about how stylish this little man is going to be. ;)
2. pretty robe for hospital/post-partum
3. baby gap shorts
4. baby gap rain parka
5. cute little sweater (and basically everything baby) from zara
6. asos maternity dress
7. nursing cover/scarf
And now for a fun giveaway! You can win your own cute nursing cover/scarf (because, how genius is that, right?) from CraftingTree. She so graciously sent me one of her gorgeous scarves and I’m already loving it. It’s soft and I like that I can wear it now (pre-baby) as a scarf, and then use it as a nursing cover when baby comes along! You don’t even need to be pregnant/nursing to love this, as it’s a super cute scarf in and of itself. All Katie Did What readers get 10% off your entire purchase with code katiedidsale!
Giveaway Entries (leave a separate comment for each):
1. Visit Crafting Tree and leave a comment with which scarf you would choose!
2. Follow Katie Did What on Instagram and leave your instagram name in a comment
3. Tweet about the giveaway (leave link to tweet in comments below). Sample tweet (feel free to use): Enter to win a cute nursing scarf on @katiedid_what blog! https://www.katiedidwhat.com/my-current-mam…tyle-favorites/
4. Follow Crafting Tree on Instagram
*Bonus entry if you complete all four!
[CLOSED] Giveaway will end Friday, 2/21. Good luck and happy weekend! :)
EDIT: Congrats Alyx! Check your inbox! :)