Well will you look at that? Happy Friday, friends! We made it! I am so so so excited because tomorrow is my baby shower!!! :) And wouldn’t you know, it’s supposed to rain- isn’t that convenient. Showers on my shower? It was made to be. ;) But really though, I am so elated to see all my loved ones and celebrate this little guy on the way. And to wear my new pretty dress from Riffraff. Pictures to come, le duh.
In the meantime, I’m here today because I wanted to share a few current favorite makeup products of mine, that I have literally been using NONSTOP. Because I get that way with products. I become obsessed. Who am I kidding, that’s pretty much how I get with everything in life. Anyway. The makeup!
1. Clinique CC cream – this is my new holy grail of all things bb/cc cream. LOVE it. I got it as a sample and damn that Clinique, I will soon be purchasing the full bottle. It’s just that good. I don’t like to wear foundation a ton, and this stuff does the trick with a nice even coverage minus the heaviness. It also evens out your skin tone and adds a bit of color, to boot! It’s just the best, I literally can’t say enough good things about it. Get it.
2. Revlon Lip Butter in “Cotton Candy” – moisturizing, adds some pretty color to your lips, goes on easily and stays on all day. It’s amazing.
3. OPI nail polish in “Mod About You” – I’ve had this color for a while now and it is one that I just keep coming back to. It’s the perfect pink, super opaque, and just perfect for spring! I’m already pretending it’s spring, that’s okay, right?
4. Benefit blush in “Coralista” – this blush is an oldie but a goodie and is my absolute go-to come spring and summer. The color is just the perfect pink/coral goodness, with a pretty shimmer mixed in.
5. Benefit “They’re Real!” mascara – this stuff is amazing, and my favorite non-drugstore mascara. I usually use my beloved Cover Girl Lash Blast, but when I’m feeling like splurging a bit, this is the one I get. It really does make your lashes look like falsies.
6. e.l.f. shimmering facial whip – a good highlighter is key in the warmer months, to give you that pretty opalescent glow. Like a mermaid. Trust me, it’s a good look. Of course, there is the ever-popular Benefit High Beam, but this (much) cheaper e.l.f. product is the perfect dupe. Plus, you can buy literally 26 of these for the price of one of the Benefit one. Bargain!
What are some of your favorite products at the moment?
Do you have certain products that you use only in spring/summer?
Any fun plans for the weekend?
I just bought a Revlon Lip Butter this week too! I do love it, but it doesn’t stay on all day for me though. I love all your pinks and i’ll have to try that Elf stuff. Elf is probably my favorite part of Target :) Have a great baby shower tomorrow, can’t wait to see pictures!
I’m not really a lipstick person (usually) and so the lip butter is the perfect compromise for me! :) And yes, elf is the besttttt. So fun buying a million things but also dangerous because it’s so cheap!
That nail color looks perfect for spring & I definitely need more OPI shades in my life because I always love the quality! Coralista is so pretty! Every time I see it come up I wish I had it in my collection :)
I love OPI too! They seem to go on the best and are pretty long-lasting! You should definitely get Coralista- I feel like it’s a universally beautiful blush!
Hayley @ A Beautiful Exchange
I have heard amazing things about Coralista! I also need to give that CC cream a try!
YES, Coralista is my favorite blush, hands down. You must try!
Aw, have a blast at your shower!!!
Thanks Carly! I’m super excited :)
I pretty much love everything on this list, but the Benefit mascara and blush are my favorites. I love Benefit!
Have a great time at your baby shower!!
I love Benefit too!! Thanks girl- I’m so excited for my shower! :)
Have a great baby shower!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it! :)
Thanks Ashley!! :)
I just bought the Coralista blush! It is so so perfect for spring!
Right?! It’s my favorite, hands down!
I REALLY want to love that CC cream but I actually though it DID feel heavy. I wonder if it was just dried out from sitting out (in Sephora) I just don’t know.
Also, Benefit is my Fav! and I love that e.l.f. whip… everyone should own one… for $1, can’t beat that!
Whatttt that’s so crazy! I’m seriously obsessed with it! Weird! Agreed on Benefit AND elf! :) Always feels good to find such an amazing bargain!
I love Revlon lip butters! They’re one of my favorite lip products. And that opi Polish looks very similar to my favorite spring polish! I forgot it’s name though (it’s also by OPI)
Chelsea @ A Fit LittleOne
I’ve been dying to try that clinique cc cream!! I’ve always heard nothing but good things about just the brand. My go-to’s right now are: Garnier BB Cream, so much better than the covergirl one I use to use, it just literally perfects my skin. Covergirl Bombshell Mascara! Ugh this stuff actually makes me look like I have long lashes, and like I actually have some haha! Currently I’ve just been using the mascara with my inner top water line lined with black liner. And lastly, my favorite polish: Do You Liliac It by OPI. It’s just perfect for spring, and gives me some color while it’s raining here in California right now :)