Okay, so I’ve already discussed how winter officially starts in my mind the day after Thanksgiving. So no need to point out the fact that it doesn’t really start until the 21st of December. No need at all. Mainly because I am stubborn and will not listen to you anyway, so really, it’s futile. Sorry. So, yeah. Winter! I made a little listy-poo of the things I want to do this season. Really, it’s more of a “Christmas to do” since honestly, everything I’ve thought of is going to be happening in the month of December leading up to Christmas, although winter lasts through, what, February? March? April? Anybody know?
– Pick out a tree and decorate it
– Go ice skating
– Bake a lot of cookies! It’s a Norwegian tradition to make like 7 types of cookies, but I doubt that will happen. Every year we say we’re going to, and it never gets to be that much (7 is a lot, people!) so I’m not even going to try this year. I think it counts (at least in my mind) to do multiple batches, yes?
– Watch Christmas movies (musts are Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Home Alone, It’s a Wonderful Life, Elf, Muppet Christmas Carol, and Love Actually. Okay, I really like Christmas movies. See a whole list of movies my hubby made here!)
– Peppermint Hot chocolate and Peppermint Mochas
– Wrap presents
– Capture all of the special moments with my camera (and videos!)
– Drive around looking at lights
– Wear all of my coats!
– Attend the Nutcracker
– See “Les Mis” and “The Hobbit” in theatres
– Send Christmas cards
– Family Christmas photos
– Christmas shopping trip
– Friendsmas party
– Make a Pinterest Christmas craft (because, let’s be honest, I have a lot!)
What are some things on your Winter to do list?