Here’s the thing about socks: I am obsessed with them. Just ask my husband. If I showed you my collection of socks, you would probably be either A.) shocked or B.) envious, depending on your own feelings on socks. It got so bad last winter, I had to really search deep in my soul and use every ounce of my will power to pare down (pair down) my collection. It was just getting really out of hand (foot? Oh, the puns). Anyway. Socks. I love ’em. I also love fall fashion, and when the weather gets just cool enough to bring out my beloved socks and fall clothes, well, all is right with the world then, I feel. Today, I thought it’d be fun to take a pair of socks and style them two different ways. These particular socks aren’t just any socks, either, they are chunky boot socks, the best of the best! They’re like the king of the socks, am I right? I love that boot socks are so versatile, and it’s always exciting when the weather cools enough to break out my collection! Today I’m styling my No nonsense Chunky Cable Knee Boot Socks two different ways, one dressed up and more feminine and one casual, dressed down look. Let me know which you prefer! I’m partial to the dressed down look, but maybe that’s just because I’m all about comfort these days, now that I’m always with my little one. Aren’t the socks so cute?! I was pleasantly surprised that No nonsense, a totally affordable brand that you can find at food and drugstores, carries such a stylish pair of socks! As their motto states, though, they certainly deliver with ‘style made easy’ – easy to find, easy to buy and certainly easy to wear! They have lots of other cute legwear, too, including tights and leggings. Love!
sweater: j. crew
boots: steve madden (similar)
socks: c/o no nonsense
I love wearing my summer dresses well into the cooler months by just throwing on a warm knit cardigan and some socks with boots. Effortless, cute and perfect for the summer to fall transition!
socks: c/o no nonsense
Leggings and boot socks will always be a favorite outfit of mine. For ultimate comfort and cuteness, add an oversized sweater on top and make sure to cover that bum with a long layering tank!
What’s your favorite way to wear boot socks?
Leave a comment below answering that question for a chance to win a $100 gift card for Nononsense.com and shop your favorite items!
You can also enter by visiting No nonsense on Pinterest, checking out more Style Remixes and re-pinning a look you love, see below for full sweepstakes rules.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the Promotion prompt on this post.*
- Tweet (public message) about this Promotion, including a disclosure that your tweet is a sweepstakes entry (e.g., using a hashtag such as #SweepstakesEntry or #SweepsEntry); and leave the URL to that Tweet in a comment on this post.*
- Re-pin (publicly) a pin from the client’s Pinterest page here: URL including exactly the following unique term in your pin’s description: “#nononsensestyleremix” and a disclosure that your pin is a sweepstakes entry (e.g., “I am entering the #nononsensestyleremix sweepstakes” or using a hashtag such as #SweepstakesEntry or #SweepsEntry); and leave the URL to that Re-pin in a comment on this post.
- Purchase a pair of No nonsense Leggings at www.nononsense.com and create your own Style Remix. Share a link to the public image in the comment section on this post.
- Blog about this Promotion (including a disclosure that you have received a sweepstakes entry in exchange for blogging about this Promotion), and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.*
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/1/14 – 10/27/14.
Be sure to visit the No nonsense brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!