Alright, I’m back with another round of Amazon purchases! These are so much fun for me to share, mainly because I love seeing what others get from Amazon, so I hope you all like seeing what we get too! I feel like I should call this one the “New Home Edition” because so many things are for our new home, ha! Anyway, here we goooo…
1. KID’S TRUCKER HAT– I mean. I couldn’t help myself. Now, who wants to place bets on whether Sophie will actually keep this on her head…? At this price, I think Sam needs one too. Just debating between black and teal… What do you think?
2. SECHE VITE TOP COAT– My friend told me to try this, and it’s seriously SO GOOD. Makes your nail polish dry faster (neeeeed!) and makes a mani last SO MUCH longer! My nails were chipping so much before I started using this! And I always do my own manis at home, so I needed this!!
3. RING SECURITY CAMERA– It’s a motion-sensing video camera that allows us to see activity outside, and also shines a spotlight when it detects motion and has an audible alarm that we can manually turn on if we want! So, yeah. Pretty damn awesome. AND it connects to our phones, so we can watch from anywhere.
4. VELVET HANGERS– So exciting, I know. But these are a game-changer! Hold clothes really well, and I love that all of our hangers are uniform now. Looks much more organized.
5. BOUNCE HOUSE– Yes, we got our kids a bounce house. And yes, I’m really excited about it. #momlife
6. MINI HAIR BRUSHES– These are for the kids. I have the full size version and LOVE it (so good for getting all the tangles out!) and Sophie was obsessed with mine, so now she has her own. ;) It’s nice and gentle on her hair, too!
7. DESK– Guys. This desk is GORGEOUS!!! I’ll share our office soon here on the blog, but I’m just obsessed with my new desk! It’s seriously pretty, and sooo sturdy and well-made! Holds a ton too. Those organizers are a dream!
ANNNND I’m participating in a super fun Mother’s Day giveaway with my friends at Wantable! I love teaming up with them every month to share their awesome subscription box of fitness clothes (best motivation!), and am excited to be giving away $500 credit so you can get your own goodies! ENTER HERE!
What are your recent Amazon finds??
I hope you have a great weekend, friends!! And Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday to all my mama friends! :)
happy mother’s day katie!
if you have nail chipping problems you need to switch to Butter London nail polish immediately. You will cry paying $18/bottle the first time, but after you put on only ONE coat and see the beautiful opaqueness and then see no chipping for like a week (with or without topcoat), you will think it is worth every damn penny. it’s also “7 free” and doesn’t have all the crappy chemicals in it :) my topcoat is Pacifica (from Target), which is also 7 free and lovely (combined base and top coat so you can just buy one).
latest amazon purchase for us: that amazing bumper thingie you recommended to put in our son’s newly converted toddler bed. said toddler bed is also the reason i got up at 5:55am this morning [eye roll]. he is absolutely high on autonomy right now.
other recent purchase: Baby Foot!!!! have you done this yet? omg so absolutely gross and amazing. LOVE.
and now…. more coffee.
p.s. i know i don’t know you, but i realize mothers day is probably tough in addition to being joyful. i hope you showed yourself grace and enjoy your babies today.
Aw thanks girl. So sweet of you. :) It was the loveliest day!!
YESSS to those brushes!!! those are the best brushes ever!!!