Well hello there, friend! Happy Friday to you! I have a few things to share, because I am very excited about them, and so the natural thing is to share them, yes? I thought so. List time, since that makes the most sense.
1. Our State Fair photo shoot pictures are all edited and up! We got together with our wedding photographer/friend Ryan to take some fun photos at the State Fair last month. It was such a blast! That guy is so super talented. Seriously, if you’re planning a wedding or know someone who is, you should definitely consider him as your photographer. My mom always raved about what a great eye he has, and it’s true! :) See more of the photos at RyanGreenleaf.com!
2. WE ARE GETTING CENTRAL A/C AND HEAT INSTALLED AS WE SPEAK. Like, right now, this is happening. If you’ve been reading here for a while, you may remember that I have never had central. Ever. Now, I know if you live in certain regions, like Seattle or San Diego or somewhere where there is no extreme heat, this is no shocker. BUT, if you live most other places, summers get hot (like streaks of 100+ days) and living with no central gets pretty miserable, for lack of a better word. Yes. Miserable. Now, I have always said (and stand by it!) that this little fact about me has made me one tough cookie. It’s built character, made me stronger, I’m no whimp with weather, blah blah blah. I would even tease a few peope I know saying they are “softies” because of their reliance on central. But who am I kidding. I only said all that because I HAD TO, OKAY. But now? We will be living in the lap of luxury in our little house with central air and heating and I AM SO EXCITED. Hence all of the caps in this paragraph. But really. I have my dad to thank for this (we rent from him) for seeing the light and installing central! Amen hallelujah!
3. We got a mini watermelon for $2 (!) and I’ve already single handedly eaten half of it. So. There’s that.
4. I ordered my very first Madewell purchase and I am really excited about it. Best part? It was a super good deal because I found it at ThredUp! (Click the link if you want a free $10 for newbies!) YAY.
5. This weekend will be spent watching movies and working and eating more watermelon and running and also just sitting in our house enjoying our new A/C. Like, seriously. Just sitting there. For hours on end. It will be glorious.
6. Tomorrow is Some Things I’m Loving link up! Come back and add your link with some things you’ve been loving this week, why don’t you? Pretty please? :)
Do you have central? Ever lived without it?
What food have you been loving lately?
Any fun plans this weekend?