T H I R T Y W E E K S
W. T .F.
No okay, but really. It’s crazy, isn’t it?! 10 weeks left. Whoa. Some things, as per the usual:
1. Still SO MUCH movement, every day. And I loooove it. A new thing is that I can really feel him sometimes. Like, he will push SO hard on one part of my belly, and it feels super hard at just that spot- if that makes sense. I like to pretend I know what part of his body it is (oh, feel his little foot! Or head! Or bum!) but really, your guess is as good as mine.
2. I get out of breath so easily. I’ll, like, push myself up from the couch to stand up (which is proving to be more and more difficult in itself, ha!) and it’ll sound like I just ran a marathon. Okay, slight exaggeration, but really. It’s funny.
3. We finally cleaned out the entire nursery this weekend! Now we’re ready to get some stuff to put in it! I’m on the hunt for a cute changing table/dresser. Suggestions welcome. I’m going for a shabby chic vibe. Or just clean and simple. That works too.
4. This week brings a doctor’s appointment, and me finding out if I have gestational diabetes- fingers crossed I don’t so I can keep eating my ice cream! Also, Valentine’s Day is Friday, so yeah. I plan on making chocolate-covered strawberries so it’d be nice to not have any sugar restrictions. Kind of important.
5. I’ve still been exercising daily, and each time I just feel really really proud of myself. Let me tell you, working out with an extra 15 lbs that you aren’t used to having is no easy task! But I know it’s so good for me and it makes me feel great, so yay.
Happy Monday! Make this week a good one! :)
You look incredible girl! And yay for only 10 more weeks!
Aww thank you so much!! :)
You are the cutest! Awesome job working out every day- you are a champ! :)
Thanks sweet girl! :)
Yay for 30 weeks. In some ways it seems like there is so much longer to go and other times it feels like time is flying (for me anyway). I love feeling the kicks and pushes and rolling around – I like to pretend I know what body parts I’m feeling. If you ask your Dr. s/he might be able to give you a clue as to what position baby is currently in, so you can guess more accurately! We are repurposing an old dresser and putting a changing pad on top of it, but I love the look of the “Jenny Lind” style changing tables that have open shelves for baskets underneath! Keep up with the workouts! It’s going to be awesome for labor, delivery, and recovery, as well as setting a great example for baby!
I absolutely agree with you! So far away but so close at the same time!!! I asked the doctor today, but she said it’s too early to tell what position he’s in now. I have an ultrasound in a few weeks, though, so we’ll see then! :) I love the Jenny Lind style too- so classic! Yay for repurposing an old dresser- that’s awesome!!
Chelsea @ A Fit LittleOne
Omg I can’t believe it’s already been 30 weeks!!!! And seriously, you just keep getting cuter with that bump :). AHHH I hope you don’t have gestational diabetes! That would be a huge problem. I just can’t wait for the baby to come, you and Zack are going to be great parents! And big congrats to you for still working out!! I know I would have said a long time of “forget this” haha.
Aw thanks Chelsea!!! I passed the test with flying colors!!!! YAYYYY no gestational diabetes for me! That means I can have alllll the cupcakes I want, right? ;)
Okay, you are SO cute! i love that our symptoms are basically the same & that we’re so close together! maybe our babies can be best friends or something! i can’t believe we’re both so close! ahh! 2 months to go ;)
I love it too!! :) We are so preg-twins. We’re like the dancing twin emojis, only with bumps. And heck yes, our babies are going to be blogbabybffs!!! <3
Oh my goodness, 30 weeks already?! So close!!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed that there’s no diabetes so you can keep enjoying those sweets!!
Your finger crossing worked, because I passed the test!!! YAYYY I can eat all the sweets I want, oh happy day! ;)
Stealing this outfit idea once my bump shows a little more;)
Awww YAY! Steal away, pretty mama!! <3
When did you get to 30 weeks?! Haha! That’s so exciting! Working out really is the best! :D I can’t wait to see pictures of the nursery!
Haha I knowwww, right?! It’s nuts. Annnd yeah. I need to get on that whole nursery decorating thing ;) I’m seriously slacking.
You look fabulous! And I think babies’r’us has some cute changing tables!
Aww thank you so much!! :) And good call- we’ll check them out!
Good job on keeping up with the workouts. You will be glad that you kept up a doctor approved exercise routine. Cute maxi skirt.
You looking amazing! Well done for keeping on working out, I couldn’t move by that point! Megan always had big feet and when I was pregnant she’d poke her foot out of the side of my stomach and you could actually feel it! It wasn’t the most comfortable of things she could do though for me! Fingers crossed for your test x
Good for you for continuing to exercise daily! And that is so cool that there is so much movement! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for your doctor’s appointment! Ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries are super important!
Your bump is so cute! Glad he is moving all around and wahooo for you for exercising at week 30. I hear that helps with delivery =)
Holy what?! It feels like I’ve blinked and you’re already at thirty weeks! That’s crazy! Fingers crossed that there’s no diabetes and kudos to you for working out every day! I’m 90% sure I wouldn’t be able to do that!
Great job on keeping up with your workouts! I’m not pregnant and I haven’t worked out in almost a month. LAME. :P