Time for another roundup of recent Amazon purchases we’ve been LOVING! A little something for everyone today…
BOOKS AND ACTIVITIES
1. Tails Are Not For Pulling – We have a few other books in this series (Teeth are not for Biting, Hands are not for Hitting and Feet are not for Kicking) and absolutely LOVE them. Sophie has them memorized! Since we got the new kittens, I’m excited to read this book with her to learn about how to be gentle with them.
2. Mealtime book – Our kids are not the best eaters. Lately, Sophie in particular has been refusing to eat at mealtimes and then complaining of being “hungy” later. Hoping this book works some magic!
3. Melissa & Doug Water Wow – Such a great MESS-FREE activity for kids! Great for on the go entertainment!
MORE KIDS SUPPLIES
1. Stainless steel straw cups – The perfect smoothie cups for the kids! Absolutely love these- the lids are great, the straws are silicone and fun, and love that they’re stainless steel! They are the perfect size for little one’s hands, too.
2. Thermos – The perfect size for Sam’s lunch at school. We’ll fill it with whatever leftovers we have for his lunch- soup, pasta, beans/rice, etc. Keeps food warm, too!
3. Stuffed animal storage – A perfect storage solution that is also a fun bean bag chair for kids to play on and lounge in!
Also, for my fellow special needs mamas, Sam has been loving these sensory brushes. His OT recommended brushing his arms, legs and body with it every couple hours to help keep him regulated.
PRODUCTS FOR MOM & DAD
1. Tanning mitt – Need a flawless application for your self tanner? A mitt is a MUST! Love this one! And it lasts a while!
2. Self-Tanner – This is a new find that I LOVE! I’ve tried lots of self tanners- this one is the same brand as what they use at an actual salon, and I love the natural color and it doesn’t smell bad!
3. Bestpresso pods for our Nespresso machine – We’ve tried several different types of pods for our Nespresso and until now have not found one that’s as good as the name brand! This one is as close as we’ve found, is very good and is about less than half the price!
4. Hand strengtheners/exercisers – Working on the computer as often as Zack and I do, these are a great relief for hands and prevention for carpal tunnel.
GUMMY VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS
Any recent purchases you’ve been loving from Amazon?