So one of the things I love to do is share my healthy recipes with you! If you follow me on Instagram, I am always sharing what I eat, like literally every day, SO if this is something you love, definitely be sure to watch those! ;) But I got quite a lot of response when I shared this little bowl of mine that I made for lunch one day (and subsequently dinner, because I am a creature of habit, and when I find something I love, I stick with it!), SO I knew I had to make a blog post so it can live forever on the internet, and you can all enjoy the goodness! :)
And guys, this is literally SO EASY to make, and so chock full of delicious and healthy ingredients, you’ll be making it for every meal too.
In the words of Maui, you’re welcooooome!
|| INGREDIENTS ||
Chicken Apple Sausage (optional)
Sweet Potato Ribbons (I get mine from Trader Joe’s- so easy to make and throw on everything!)
|| DIRECTIONS ||
1. Sauté chicken apple sausage until brown (or any protein you’d like)
2. In a large pan, sauté sweet potato ribbons in some olive oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes
3. Add riced cauliflower and continue to saute for a few minutes
4. Add black beans (I use canned and drained/rinsed with water) and kale
5. Pour in salsa (I love the Trader Joe’s red salsa) and add in your protein
5. Mix all together in the pan until warm
6. Top with avocado and voila!
I literally eat some sort of bowl situation for lunch on most days- I throw in whatever ingredients I have on hand, and love mixing new combinations! Try it for yourself and let me know what you think and what combos you have tried and love!