You guys, how cute are these workout capris?! When I was sent the adorable Petal Pants (cutest name ever, right?) from Albion Fit, it was love at first sight. I mean, I’m already obsessed with all things workout attire lately, and add ruffles and I’m absolutely sold! They are so girly and fun and I’m obsessed. Period. Have you heard of Albion Fit? They are a workout clothing store based out of Salt Lake City and they have the cutest selection of women’s fitness and swimwear to choose from!
And now for the fun part! Albion Fit is generously giving away a $50 gift card to one lucky Katie Did What reader! :) Simply visit Albion Fit’s website and leave a comment below with your favourite item! Must be a US resident who has not won an Albion Fit giveaway in the past 6 months.
Bonus entries (leave a separate comment for each, please):
– “Like” Albion Fit on Facebook
– Pin your favourite item from albionfit.com to your Pinterest and leave the link to the specific pin in a comment below!
– Follow Katie Did What via Bloglovin
– Follow Katie Did What on Instagram
– Like Katie Did What on Facebook
– Follow Katie Did What on Twitter
Can’t wait to get something cute? Through August 16th, use code katiedid20 to get $20 off $50+!
Giveaway will end next Monday, August 19th. Good luck!
EDIT: Congrats, Maria Trela! Email me at [email protected]! :)
*I was sent these pants for review from Albion Fit, but opinions are 100% my own.